|Career Awareness Section BA|
MA NCES Code:
|07, 08, 09, 10|
|Spring Only (Spring: 25 Seats; )|
|Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools; Northwest Accreditation Commission|
|Course Requires a Media Kit to be Shipped to Students:|
|Course Requires a Media Kit to be Purchased by Course Sponsor |
(see additional details below):
** Juniors and seniors interested in this class should enroll in Now What Will You Do? Life After High School**
Prepare now for success in the New Millennium. Whether you plan to go to college, to seek immediate job opportunity or you're just not sure - this course will show you the way.
* Explore topics ranging from self-awareness to career awareness.
* Learn important test-taking skills (including SAT).
* Discover your learning styles and personality traits.
* Master time management skills for use in the classroom now and in future careers.
* Find out about the hot career choices for the new millennium
If you would like a course that helps you learn about yourself while you prepare for the future, this is it!
By the end of the semester, each student will have an individualized career plan to help ensure success in the highly competitive 21st Century.
*This course may be appropriate for Gifted and Talented middle school students that meet all course prerequisites.*